There’s nothing I dislike more than “diets” – I find them impossible to stick to. Too many diets these days try to restrict your access to the most delicious foods available – red meat, red meat, and more red meat (yum).
Lately, I’ve been able to stick with the paleo diet though and its been working out really well. The great thing about the paleo diet is that its rooted in common sense – if we evolved to eat certain foods throughout the millenia, isn’t that what we should be eating?
The best part about paleo is that the recipes are not only delicious, but they’re pretty simple to prepare as well. Here are some of the recipes that I’ve been using:
- An Incredible Paleo Stuffed Pepper Recipe
- zucchini Pasta: Noodle-like texture, but they’re veggies
- Spaghetti squash with meat sauce
- A Suprisingly Satisfying Paleo Lasagna Recipe
- Asparagus wrapped in Bacon – You won’t get away with this in most diets
- My Favorite Paleo Meatball Recipe
- Beef Stew – Slow Cooked Goodness
- Zuchini Noodles
- Applesauce Cookie – Great Desert
- Paleo Meatloaf Recipe – I didn’t used to like meatloaf, but I love this
- Paleo Granola Recipe – No grain/gluten needed!
- Paleo Butternut Squash
- Paleo French Salad Dressing Recipe
- Pork Shoulder Recipe (Prepared In Crock Pot)
- Paleo Stuffed Peppers (yes, the stuffing is really 100% paleo compliant)
Hope you enjoy these recipes as much as I did. Let me know if you have any comments or questions.